a keto friendly recipe for Creamy Chicken Bacon Casserole
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 medium onion, finely chopped
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
– 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
– 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
– 2 cups of heavy cream
– 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
– 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes, until softened.
3. Add the diced chicken and bacon and cook for an additional 5 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Season with garlic powder, black pepper, and salt.
5. In a large bowl, combine the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and shredded cheddar cheese.
6. Add the chicken and bacon mixture to the cheese mixture and stir to combine.
7. Transfer the mixture to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the casserole is golden brown and bubbling.
9. Let cool before serving. Enjoy!